Mercure Tours Sud
Hotel in Joué lès Tours
Located on the shores of Lac des Bretonnières, Mercure Tours Sud is an ideal address for those looking for a change of scenery during a seminar in Touraine. The natural surroundings provide the perfect place to relax and unwind. Close to the city center, it is an excellent solution for both business travelers and corporate events. The hotel, renovated and Allsafe, offers 76 spacious rooms benefiting from daylight. They offer relaxation and calm comfort for those who want to rest after a day's work. They will also be able to benefit from the Fitness by Mercure center: swimming pool heated to + or - 29 ° C, relaxation areas, fitness classes, weight room. Finally, professionals will have at their disposal 4 modular and equipped meeting rooms to which are added 7 rooms in the Espace Malraux, directly next to the 4-star establishment. Whether for a meeting, a seminar or a study day, the spaces will meet all requirements.
Mercure Tours Sud Information
Detailed presentation of the room
Easily accessible from the A10, the Mercure Tours Sud hotel, located on the shores of Lac des Bretonnières and close to the city center, offers comfortable rooms in the heart of the Loire Valley, listed as a UNESCO heritage site. . Relax in our heated indoor pool or in our sauna area. Taste the regional flavors of our restaurant on the terrace. Take advantage of our various meeting rooms and our organizational know-how.
Prices (from) Mercure Tours Sud
* Study day: Not communicated
* Semi-residential seminar: Not communicated
* Residential seminar: Not communicated
Obtain more details about the organization of an event (congress, seminar, colloquium, ...) in the city: Tours (37)
See other places of seminars, congresses or conferences in Tours (37)
or in the department Indre-et-Loire
For the organization and free booking of your seminar, you can contact 01 64 33 33 33.
190 places surveyed in the Center, 50 places surveyed in the department: Indre-et-Loire and 52 places surveyed around Tours (37) on the last 30 daysIncluding 3 times in Joué lès Tours.
The seminar rooms of the place Mercure Tours Sud
Name of rooms
Capacity of the seminar rooms in number of people according to the Mercure Tours Sud arrangement
Surface in m²
Audiovisual Espace Malraux
Bernard Plisson Espace Malraux
Auditorium Espace Malraux
Information about roomsWith the 11 meeting rooms all benefiting from daylight (except Audiovisual and Amphitheater) and all equipped (Wi-Fi access, video projector ...), Mercure Tours Sud can accommodate up to 1000 people. Take advantage of our turnkey formulas for the organization of all your seminars. Our Fitness by Mercure center, our Restaurant A l'Epicerie foodtime by Aix & terra and the large car park are assets for your incentives and corporate events.
Providers in the department: Indre-et-Loire
You will find below the list of providers referenced in the department: Indre-et-Loire
Access map and location coordinates of the Mercure Tours Sud seminar
- N ° 47 21 '11.13' '
- 0 38 ° E '40.33' '
- ST PIERRE DES BODIES (12.00 km / 7.46 minutes)
- NANTES ATLANTIC (190.00 km / 118.75 minutes)
- PARIS ORLY (220.00 km / 137.50 minutes)
- PARIS ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE (250.00 km / 156.25 minutes)
- ST SYMPHORIAN TOURS (20.00 km / 12.50 minutes)
- ANGERS MARCE (100.00 km / 62.50 minutes)
- From Paris or Bordeaux, A10 exit n ° 24 (Joué-Lès-Tours), take the ring road towards Joué-Lès-Tours, exit Espace Malraux
- Coming from Angers, A85, exit n ° 9-1 (Tours), take the ring road towards Joué-Lès-Tours, exit Espace Malraux
- Coming from Lyon, A85 join A10 towards Tours / Blois, exit n ° 24 (Joué-Lès-Tours), take the ring road towards Joué-Lès-Tours Center, exit Espace Malraux
Seminar leader: Patrice ODE
Allée André Malraux